- Location: Stamford YMCA
- 10 Bell St, Stamford, CT 06901
- Directly across the street from 900 Washington Blvd Residence Hall
- Students also have a free membership to access the YMCA on a regular basis
- Team Selection: Once students are registered they can select a team to join. Students interested in joining as a group should indicate this in the comment section of the sign up. We cannot hold/reserve spots; sign-ups are based on first come first serve basis
- Co-ed: All teams are co-ed. We do not have a minimum number of males/females per team
- Tie Breaker: In the event of a tie, sudden death will be implemented; first team to score wins the match
Scoring, Supplies, Referees, Policies
- The YMCA is providing the equipment. They will be available for players in the gymnasium. If for any reason the equipment is not available, please stop by the front desk at the YMCA or check in with our Student Activities employee on site.
- We have peer referees! Please be sure to respect your fellow peers.
- A Student Activities employee will be on site to operate the timer and track scores.
- You must abide by campus policies while participating in off site campus activities.
- All questions should be directed to Shona at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in playing sports on campus? Want to meet other players - form a team? Check out our taster session occurring at the Stamford YMCA at 6pm on September 7th. Have your student ID ready to check in at the front desk. If it's your first time at the YMCA you'll need to complete some additional paperwork to get your FREE YMCA membership. Once you're set up, meet us in the gymnasium!
Pre-register here for the taster session. See below for available leagues!