All students MUST complete a waiver before playing. The waiver will be emailed to students once registered. A Student Activities employee will be available at games to confirm player status.
- Location: Stamford YMCA
- 10 Bell St, Stamford, CT 06901
- Directly across the street from 900 Washington Blvd Residence Hall
- Students also have a free membership to access the YMCA on a regular basis
- Team Selection: Once students are registered they can select a team to join. Students interested in joining as a group should indicate this in the comment section of the sign up. We cannot hold/reserve spots; sign-ups are based on first come first serve basis
- Co-ed: All teams are co-ed. We do not have a minimum number of males/females per team
- Tie Breaker: In the event of a tie, sudden death will be implemented; first team to score wins the match
Scoring, Supplies, Referees, Policies
- The YMCA is providing the equipment. They will be available for players in the gymnasium. If for any reason the equipment is not available, please stop by the front desk at the YMCA or check in with our Student Activities employee on site.
- New for Spring 2022 - We have a referees!
- A Student Activities employee will be on site to operate the timer and track scores.
- You must abide by campus policies, including Covid-19 mask policies at all times.
- Currently, you MUST wear a mask at all times inside the YMCA. Players are strongly encouraged to bring spare masks as they will absorb sweat throughout game time.
Spring 2022 Sports
**you may need to create an IMLeagues account using your UConn email